Battersea Dogs and Cats Home Campaign
We were recently approached by Not On The High Street to support them in their new collaboration with Battersea Dogs and Cats Home. As we are all animal lovers we excitedly jumped on board!
Here is some information about Battersea Dogs and Cats home and about the campaign they are running in conjunction with Not On The High Street.
- Battersea Dogs and Cats Home opened in 1860. Every year, Battersea care for over 8,000 Cats and Dogs with an aim to never turn an animal in need of care away.
- Battersea Dogs and Cats Home does not receive any government funding and relies solely on donations. Not On The High Street are donating 5% of every product sold in the collection to the charity.
- 542 Cats and Dogs are reunited with their owners through Battersea Dogs and Cats Home every year.
- Battersea employs 403 staff members and 1200 volunteers. Volunteers put in 73,000 hours per year!
- It costs £18.4 million to care for Battersea Cats and Dogs per year across all three of their centres!
For more information about Battersea Dogs and Cats Home or to fund out how you can support them click on this adorable dog image below.
Not On The High Street's Battersea Dogs and Cats Home Campaign.
Meet Steven, (Top left) Peggy (Bottom left) and Loki. To read their stories click on the images.
Meet Hugo, (top left) Bryn (bottom left) and Barney. To read their stories click on the images.
These six gorgeous animals have been cared for by Battersea Dogs and Cats Home and they have now been rehomed! There are thousands more like them, which is why campaigns like Not On The High Streets are so important.
Below are a few products included in the campaign. We are sure your pets will love this selection of goodies!
For your Cat
We are not being biased because your cat will love this pet bed!
Well this is just plain adorable!
For your Dog
Your dog can be the height of style with this tweed dog bone!
This is so cool! Available in various different colours. This is the perfect pet bowl!
Let us know what you think of the Not On The High Street's Battersea Dogs and Cats Home campaign, and if you have ever adopted a pet from here before.
Chi Chi Moi